Thursday, August 19, 2010

Preschool!



Ok so today Cadence made another Big-girl step.
....wait for it.... get a tissue.....
Today was her first day of Preschool at 1st Presbyterian here in Mooresville.
Cadence has been looking forward to this for quite a while and she was just great.

I (Chris) had to go back to work also so Cadence and I went out for breakfast then I got to drop her off. It was so sweet seeing my little girl step out of my and Ashleigh's care and into a bigger world. I am excited for her and a little sad because the baby we love is growing into a sweet, compassionate and beautiful little lady.

I prayed that she would show her sweetness and make friends. I also prayed that I would cling to the moments to hold her a little longer and cherish the time I have with her.

I know its just preschool... But I love my girl!

Posing with her back pack as we load the car!

Waiting in the car line. In a driving rain storm!

















Getting out, no hesitation!
So Big and Brave!

She had a fun day where she got to play and do some coloring. Her first paper she did she got all the answers right!

Needless to say we are so proud of her and can't wait to see what God has in store for her this year as she grows and learns and sees new things!

3 comments:

renee Lewis said...

WOW! What a BIG day in the Andersen Family!! So proud of you Cadence! You have the most fabulous parents in the world!!!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I have missed a TON in your world in the last week. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing this Chris. Your girl is adorable... and we're all in disbelief that she's so big. The new blog look is fun and fitting for your family! :)

mama said...

WOW, Grammie's baby is so big!

I could hardly contain myself when she answered the phone this afternoon giving me the blow by blow description of her 1st day! She is definitely 4 now so she said and by the way when I told her she was so smart, she replied, "Yes Gigi, I know everything"! That's our girl!