Monday, November 19, 2007

A few more pics

This picture just makes me laugh. I don't really know why. It's just so like Cadence to sit in an upside-down end table.
Yet another angle to play the piano from.
We moved Cadence's cool table to her room and took out the changing table altogether. That was the last of the "baby" stuff that we had out so now she's officially a toddler. It is great though because she really likes to play in her room now and will sit in there and look at books for a long time.

Isn't that snot so attractive?!?Do you know hard it is to get your hair that tall?
Not very hard at all. That's just how it is when we don't fix it. Therefore, I have learned how to put bows and pony tails and clips in hair. Who would have ever thought that I would have the kid whose hair has to be fixed daily?!?!?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better keep my babies nose wiped! i love her hair, can' wait to give her a big hug on Dec 1st!

The Agarwals said...

Ashleigh, She's so cute! I was actually just talking about you guys this morning. The boys picked out this book from the library and when I was reading it to Griffin I instantly thought of Cadence.The little girl in the story resembles her so much! I was telling Rahul that I needed to email you! You'll have to see if you can find it - it's called Pirate Pickle and the White Balloon- it's a Rookie Reader book from Scholastic. Anyways, hope you are all doing well. I am so excited you have a blog now too! Keep the updates (and the pics) coming!!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Wow! That is some TALL hair. Her table in her "big girl room" is so cute... although I must say I'm a bit disappointed that she isn't reading books in her "Aunt Elizabeth" rocking chair! Instead, she's using it to stand in at the piano!!!

relying on God said...

I wish my hair was that cool! love the pictures:)