Friday, November 2, 2012

Punkin Patch

I'm officially out of order now because I got over-zealous with Halloween. Oh well, at least it's all being documented :) I guess that's what I get for getting so far behind and neglecting this blog for so long!

We had a small window last Saturday between getting our lazy butts moving and naptime so, we opted for the less-exciting, local pumpkin patch. The kids were so excited to be picking out their own pumpkins. It was so fun to watch the 3 of them and their different tactics for finding the perfect "punkin"  

Caleb dove right in to a big box of pumpkins!

Creed went a little slower and was more picky. But evidently knew exactly what he was looking for because as soon as he spotted this baby, he didn't put it down or look for another one! 

Cadence was also very thoughtful about hers. But knew she wanted a big one! and at $.50 a lb we were really glad she wanted a big one (NOT)   But this was her pick because "it would be a good one to put a face and a candle in" :)


The closest thing to a posed picture we got at the pumpkin patch :)

This Baby's facial expressions kill me! 



And Mommy got to pick one too!  It was cheaper because it wasn't bright orange so I got a bargain! and it looks so great sitting on my front step :)

No comments: