Sunday, April 24, 2011

Milestones for Creed Samuel

We've hit a week where it's more and more evident to us that our baby is not so much a baby anymore :( This past week he has cut 2 teeth, started sitting up on his own regularly, and can even get around with his own version of "crawling" it's more like an inchworm than crawling but it get him around regardless! Last night was the first time that for his bath, he got to sit up in the bath tub seat instead of laying back in the baby washer thing. Now that he has the ability to sit up, he really doesn't want to lay back so it just wasn't working to wrestle him to take a bath. So, we pulled out the tub seat and he was so happy! Just look at what a big boy he looks like!


Since he could sit up and I knew he was safer, I left the boys in the tub to run and get their pj's. While I was gone, I heard them both laughing so hard so I ran for the camera too. I'm so glad I did because I caught them having so much fun together! The older they get, the more I am looking forward to seeing the relationship between these 2 little boys develop. I'm praying that they become the best of friends that will help each other, and make each other laugh, their entire lives. Here's the VIDEO that I got. I hope you enjoy!

These pics are my attempt to get a picture of Creed's tooth. The other one on the bottom came thru yesterday so now he's sporting 2 little teeth. I'll try to get a picture of that soon!

2 comments:

The Lourceys said...

Oh. My. Word. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I'm so sad he's big and I hardly ever see him!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Hooray for a fun post with fun photos and a fun video! Aunt Lizzie says THANK YOU for posting these. :) And those boys are too cute together in their bathtub. I'm surprised Creed just laughed and laughed. And I completely agree with him... he's so big!