Monday, February 23, 2009

Random pics from the last couple of weeks

This picture was from last night. Chris and I were upstairs watching the Red Carpet stuff for the Oscars and when we realized that Cadence wasn't with us and went to find her, she looked like this!  In my bathroom, in the make-up. I wish there was a way for you to be able to scratch-n-sniff because all you would smell is hairspray. She LOVES it!!  and so she had sprayed it into her hand and put it in her hair like we do her hair product. Can I just say that hairspray is not fun to get out of those curls?!?!?


She wanted to be a baby and I had the pack-n-play set up from the weekend so she made herself a bed in it and asked us to tuck her in for the night :)


These are the last pics from Valentines Day. I love them because they so encompass what V-Day was like this year. Chinese food, Cadence's Cake, and a little girl who loves all things sugar. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate that my daughter was paying tribute to Heath Ledger's oscar winning portrayal of the Joker in the Dark Knight. It really was a moving gesture on her part. I never knew how thoughtful she really is.

Anonymous said...

All make-up and hair products under lock and key from now on.......
I love that she is so girly!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Your Chinese food tradition just makes me happy... And I would so love a piece of that cake right now.